I'm Going to Try Something

The name I'd like to be known as as an author is S.L. Stevens--my married name, with my initials. I'm going to ask my seminar professor how I should handle this when I submit pieces before I've legally changed my name. I don't know when I'll be getting married, but probably not for several months at least. My name will still legally be Samantha Royce. But in the meantime, I'm going to try to build a web presence under the name S.L. Stevens. I'm going to start by changing my blog address and Twitter names. I believe Blogger lets you change your blog address without having to open a new one and import everything. I'm going to try that (and hopefully will not somehow delete the blog).

1 comment:

  1. Poo, that address is already taken. I'll have to think of a different one. Maybe just the title of this blog.

    ReplyDelete