What's Been Going On

There are two reasons I haven't posted in over a week. The first is that I'm getting married soon, and when you're your own wedding planner, it can get a bit crazy. Making 100 invitations is rewarding, but it's also time consuming. Double that frustration when you have to tie 100 ribbons onto the invitations, and the dang things want to stick in every direction.

The second reason is that there has been a very upsetting and disturbing crisis in my family. I won't say what it is because it's an extremely private matter, but I ask for your thoughts and prayers, both for my family and for my upcoming wedding. Sometimes we all go a little bit nuts. This is one of those times for me.

Basically I feel like this.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you and your family. May you have peace during this trial and joy on your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rosanne, I need all the prayers I can get!

    ReplyDelete