Yesterday I drew up a very detailed schedule for myself with daily tasks from homemaking to writing. These are my writing resolutions for the new year, six days of the week:
- Write two hours per day (one hour on the novel, one hour on a short story)
- Read and comment on blogs for half an hour
- Social network for half an hour
- Read and respond to email for 15 minutes
- Brainstorm blog ideas
- Write and schedule at least 2 blog posts every Saturday for the upcoming week
I'm happy to say that I will have more new posts this week, starting with a review of Lavender Ironside's awesome historical novel The Sekhmet Bed. Later there will be a collection of relevant pictures and an interview with Lavender.
How was your holiday season? Do you have any writerly resolutions?