An Apology

I must apologize for my infrequent blogging for the past couple of months. Partly this has been due to procrastination and frustration with my work in progress. But in the past few weeks it has been due to an unexpected death in the family. Although this has caused me a great deal of grief, it has made me realize that if I want to attain my goal of becoming a published author, I need to stop dreaming and start writing. Although we all hope to live long, happy, and successful lives, we can never predict when we will die. And so I will do the only thing I can: write. Blogging will still be light as I continue to cope with my grief, but once again I will get back on a regular schedule. Until then, know that I'm plugging away at my novel so that someday you can go to the bookstore and buy it!

1 comment: