What I've Been Up To

Well, it's been a while since I've blogged, hasn't it? Happy belated New Year! Here's what I've been doing since my last update:

  • Outlining. I'm happy to say that I have a very basic chart outline done (well, except for one little portion, but it will come to me!), and I've been writing detailed outlines of individual scenes on index cards.
  • Reading. Mostly nonfiction and the zillions of magazines I've had for months and haven't gotten around to.
  • Researching my genealogy. This is so much fun and will probably lead to future novels. 
  • Being domestic. This mostly means cooking and crocheting.
  • Pinning. I'm not an addict. I can quit whenever I want to...

Also, a little birdie told me that reruns of the spectacularly bad Egyptology "reality" series Chasing Mummies recently aired. And you know what that means.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, write! Write like the wind!!

    I have never seen Chasing Mummies before, but now that I read your recap about the girl peeing in the Fourth Chamber, I am sad that I don't own a TV. That woulds horribly awesome.

    ReplyDelete