- Outlining. I'm happy to say that I have a very basic chart outline done (well, except for one little portion, but it will come to me!), and I've been writing detailed outlines of individual scenes on index cards.
- Reading. Mostly nonfiction and the zillions of magazines I've had for months and haven't gotten around to.
- Researching my genealogy. This is so much fun and will probably lead to future novels.
- Being domestic. This mostly means cooking and crocheting.
- Pinning. I'm not an addict. I can quit whenever I want to...
Also, a little birdie told me that reruns of the spectacularly bad Egyptology "reality" series Chasing Mummies recently aired. And you know what that means.